Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ella was born on Dec. 10th and was 6 pounds 15 ounces. She is such a sweet little princess! I am recovering ok, I tore my incision a bit and feel like the c section has been a little more difficult to recover from this time. Maybe because I also have a crazy 2 year old! :) I am feeling very blessed that everything went ok and that she is so healthy and such a joy to our little family. The boys just adore her!
I tried to put up different pics than are already on Facebook, and a belly shot for Auntie Susan and Stef :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an incision from my surgery - I worry about it tearing while I am pregnant. Did yours bother you when you were pregnant? I hope you heal up okay. I think the 6 weeks after a baby are the hardest. You are trying to heal and feed your baby and run around with your other kids. Take it easy.

ohana=)mama said...

Keilani and Ella have the same birthday! That's so exciting! Congrats on your little angel.