How fun! We were going to go up to the Oakland Temple last night to see the lights get turned on, but we decided not to because it got late and was too cold. Too cold for us is like 40 somethin'. =o) If I need a jacket .. it's too cold. Looks like you guys had a great time though. Temple Square is gorgeous this time of year.
You know you can put more than one picture on your post at a time. The place that you upload pictures, just click the "Add another image" and you can put up to 5 pictures in at a time. Once you upload them, you can do it again and add 5 more. I don't think there's a limit to how many you put in one post. Just thought I'd let you know. you always seem to post one picture at a time and I thought maybe you didn't know. =o) Also .. you can click and drag the pictures around if they don't appear on your post in the order you want them.
I love seeing what you guys are up to. Glad you're doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures. I can't believe how big Christian is - he looks like a little man. And Kade is just adorable.
2 comments:
How fun! We were going to go up to the Oakland Temple last night to see the lights get turned on, but we decided not to because it got late and was too cold. Too cold for us is like 40 somethin'. =o) If I need a jacket .. it's too cold. Looks like you guys had a great time though. Temple Square is gorgeous this time of year.
You know you can put more than one picture on your post at a time. The place that you upload pictures, just click the "Add another image" and you can put up to 5 pictures in at a time. Once you upload them, you can do it again and add 5 more. I don't think there's a limit to how many you put in one post. Just thought I'd let you know. you always seem to post one picture at a time and I thought maybe you didn't know. =o) Also .. you can click and drag the pictures around if they don't appear on your post in the order you want them.
I love seeing what you guys are up to. Glad you're doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures. I can't believe how big Christian is - he looks like a little man. And Kade is just adorable.
I love your pictures. We are going to the Oakland temple tonight to look at the lights.
I need to verify your address to send a card. Can you send it to willyerdfamily@gmail.com? Thanks, Cuz!
Post a Comment