Hey, cute pool! And cute boys!! How are you liking the new place? I'm liking ours, we'll see how long we're here though. It's just a rental right now with the option to buy. I don't think I want to spend that much $$ on a house though. But it's fun to live here in the mean time. I hope you guys are having a fun summer! I would love to go to Discovery Park with you sometime. Just let me know if there's a day that works for you. I hope you're all doing great!!
1 comment:
Hey, cute pool! And cute boys!! How are you liking the new place? I'm liking ours, we'll see how long we're here though. It's just a rental right now with the option to buy. I don't think I want to spend that much $$ on a house though. But it's fun to live here in the mean time. I hope you guys are having a fun summer! I would love to go to Discovery Park with you sometime. Just let me know if there's a day that works for you. I hope you're all doing great!!
Post a Comment