Are you kidding me . . .you "kind of" look thin. What are you 95 pounds?! You are gorgeous and you always have been! Congrats! On the up and coming wedding! Hugs, Sondra
Seriously - I always remember you being so thin. You don't even look like you've had any children! Amazing. You guys look so cute together. Congrats on the wedding date. Can't wait to see pictures!
I know .. the Twilight Series has been all the rage I guess. I thought it was a good read though. I like that it's over now - I can move on to other things. It was addiciting while I was reading it. I felt like I just couldn't put it down.
2 comments:
Are you kidding me . . .you "kind of" look thin. What are you 95 pounds?! You are gorgeous and you always have been! Congrats! On the up and coming wedding! Hugs, Sondra
Seriously - I always remember you being so thin. You don't even look like you've had any children! Amazing. You guys look so cute together. Congrats on the wedding date. Can't wait to see pictures!
I know .. the Twilight Series has been all the rage I guess. I thought it was a good read though. I like that it's over now - I can move on to other things. It was addiciting while I was reading it. I felt like I just couldn't put it down.
Post a Comment