Hey Sara! I got the look-a-like meter from your blog! I check it out all the time. Your kids are adorable. Kade is just a tiny little thing isn't he? What a cutie. I love the picture with the headphones on. It cracks me up. Are you going to be at the reunion in Cedar for Thanksgiving? We plan on being there. It would be great to see you and everyone. Take care!
3 comments:
What a good daddy! Do you two have a date set?
Hey Sara! I got the look-a-like meter from your blog! I check it out all the time. Your kids are adorable. Kade is just a tiny little thing isn't he? What a cutie. I love the picture with the headphones on. It cracks me up. Are you going to be at the reunion in Cedar for Thanksgiving? We plan on being there. It would be great to see you and everyone. Take care!
Awww... what a sweet picture! Kade is sooo cute!
Post a Comment